Maintenance method for industrial vacuum cleaner
High-power industrial vacuum cleaners are generally used in production plants, workshops, engineering construction, etc., but may be applied to different industries, the site conditions vary widely. But in the use of industrial vacuum cleaners, in addition to different models equipped at the scene, most of the vacuum cleaners have the same working principle, or even the same structure.
Therefore, in order to clearly understand the maintenance and repair methods of high-power industrial vacuum cleaners used in workshops, we must first understand the working principle and structure of industrial vacuum cleaners.
380V电源为主， 它主要包括高压风泵 ， 粉尘 收集桶，过滤系统，车架机身，电气控制部分等，配置较高的机型还设有负压表，振尘系统，过滤器清理系统等等。 The structure of high-power industrial vacuum cleaners is not the same as that of household vacuum cleaners and commercial wet and dry vacuum cleaners. Generally , it is mainly 380V power supply. It mainly includes high-pressure air pumps , dust collection buckets, filtering systems, frame bodies, electrical Control part, etc., models with higher configuration also have negative pressure gauge, dust vibration system, filter cleaning system and so on.
380V工业吸尘器的基础工作原理都一样，即：真空泵启动后通过叶轮的高速旋转，产生高负压;所要被吸入的物质，经过吸头(吸尘扒、扁吸嘴或者圆毛刷等)，再经过吸尘器管进入到已经是高负压状态的收集桶里，由于真空负压的产生源是真空风机，所以部分较轻的灰尘会往风机方向行进，在行进的过程中遇到了过滤系统，负压的作用下，轻质灰尘被吸附到过滤器的表面，灰尘被阻隔后干净的空气透过过滤器，进入风机叶轮再由排风口排出。 Regardless of the structural composition, the basic working principle of the 380V industrial vacuum cleaner is the same, that is: after the vacuum pump starts, the high-speed rotation of the impeller generates high negative pressure; the substance to be sucked in passes through the suction head (suction grill, flat nozzle Or a round brush, etc.), and then enter the collection bucket that is already in a high negative pressure state through the vacuum cleaner tube. Since the source of vacuum negative pressure is a vacuum fan, some lighter dust will travel in the direction of the fan. A filtering system was encountered during the process. Under the effect of negative pressure, light dust was adsorbed on the surface of the filter. After the dust was blocked, clean air passed through the filter, entered the fan impeller, and was discharged through the exhaust port.
After understanding the principle and structure of industrial vacuum cleaners, we can know that the problem of vacuum cleaners is the problem of dust filtration. In normal use, as long as the following two points are maintained, the vacuum cleaner can basically be prevented from malfunctioning.
1.It is often checked during use that the suction pipe is unobstructed;
2. The filter must be cleaned before each use, and cleaned after use. Do regular inspections of the filter. Is there any damage? Is the aging not enough to replace the original filtering accuracy?
? If the vacuum cleaner fails, for example, the suction power suddenly becomes very small during the process of use, how to repair and repair it ?
The troubleshooting steps of the industrial vacuum cleaner for this problem are as follows:
1. In the state of starting and running, listen carefully to the sound of the fan running. Is there any sudden loud or dull sound, and there are other abnormal sounds alive?
郑州神龙机械设备 有限公司 售后维修电话 13073719969 修理。 If there is an abnormal sound, the fan impeller may be faulty. You must contact Zhengzhou Shenlong Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. after-sale service telephone 13073719969 to repair it in time.
If the sound becomes louder, the filter may be clogged, or the straw may be clogged.
2. If the industrial vacuum cleaner is equipped with a negative pressure gauge, observe whether the negative pressure value exceeds the normal value?
3. Check if the filter is clogged, if it is cleared in time?
4.Check if the dust bin is full?
5. After the above inspection, if the suction is still not strong, check whether there is any problem with the hose of the vacuum cleaner. The method is: unplug the hose from the vacuum cleaner, test the suction power at the suction port by hand after turning on; On the machine, then manually test the suction force of the suction port on the other end of the hose. If the suction force is very different, it may be due to soft management blocking a large piece of garbage or the hose being damaged.
On the whole, high-power industrial vacuum cleaners are industrial vacuum cleaners with extremely low failure rates, stable performance, and maintenance and repair of vacuum cleaners are also simple.
- Previous post: What are the benefits of using an industrial vacuum cleaner2018 / 10/31
- Next post: Details to consider when using industrial vacuum cleaners for comprehensive clean disposal