How to choose an industrial vacuum cleaner
Different types are used in different places. We all know that the best is the best. So how can I buy the appropriate industrial vacuum cleaner equipment? In fact, it is not difficult. We have to use the actual conditions of the factory, the situation of the place, and the status of the garbage. , Power conditions to consider the following:
1. How long does it take to work, such as three to four hours at a time, or 24 hours without stopping.
2. Whether to use wet or dry, this depends on whether you want to inhale liquid in actual work.
3. The power supply is selected according to the actual situation. If there is three-phase power, the industrial situation should use three-phase electric industrial vacuum cleaner as much as possible.
4. Filtration accuracy requirements. Generally, conventional vacuum cleaners are suitable for general requirements. For clean rooms and purification workshops with high accuracy requirements, they must be selected according to the cleanliness level. The above points can be carefully selected. Industrial vacuum equipment!
The functional requirements of industrial vacuum equipment are very different in different industries. Some industries do not produce excessive dust, waste and other debris during the production and processing process, so low-power industrial vacuum equipment can meet the demand. Some industries are too extensive, and the scale of the factory itself is relatively large. A large number of pollutants such as dust, scraps, soot, and irritating particles can not be avoided during the production and processing process, such as machinery processing plants, electronics factories, painting powder factories, Grinding processing plants, food factories, pharmaceutical factories, paper mills, chemical plants, etc. This is also a difficult problem that we urgently need to actively solve at present, which cannot be solved by general industrial vacuum cleaners. Large-scale industrial vacuum equipment is required to achieve better results, and what are the requirements for this industrial vacuum equipment? This type of industrial vacuum equipment needs strong suction, large capacity, high quality, and it is cleaning Good equipment for metal dust, plastic fine dust, etc.
In order to prevent the suction of the industrial vacuum cleaner in the workshop from decreasing, the filter element should be cleaned regularly. It can be blown with a flap or an air pump. If it is really dirty, you can also wash it with water. After cleaning, dry it in a cool place and then use it to restore suction. The cleaning method with the air pump can be carried out often, but water washing is not recommended for common use, because water washing will use the filter element to become larger, and frequent water washing will reduce the filtering effect of the filter, which is not a good thing for the vacuum cleaner! Washing is recommended only in case of cleaning!
As environmental protection requirements are getting higher and higher, everyone is paying more and more attention, and all industries have a designated standard for environmental protection. Otherwise, it will face the risk of suspension and rectification, but if different industries meet the standards? For example: aluminum chips and dust generated by machine tools, grinders and CNC measuring machines; small rags in the textile industry; dust in the production workshop, dust on the workbench, etc. Wait. These manual cleanups are more troublesome; but the first is that environmental protection is not up to standard, and the second is a bad production environment, which is also bad for work. This requires the use of industrial vacuum cleaners. These simple examples highlight the industrial vacuum cleaners. importance.
- Previous post: Misunderstandings in the selection of industrial vacuum cleaners2019 / 12/24
- Next: Which industrial vacuum cleaner does the catalyst plant need? 2019/12/9