How to properly use an industrial vacuum cleaner
1. Check whether the use environment meets the requirements of the vacuum cleaner before use. Industrial vacuum cleaners can't just suck anything directly. If there is a long and loose piece of garbage in the garbage that needs to be cleaned, and it is easy to jam in the steak or hose, you need to clean it out manually. Vacuum the small things with a vacuum cleaner to avoid clogging.
2. Before use, before vacuuming, fix the vacuum cleaner and step on the wheel brake to prevent the machine from drifting during work. Next, connect the hose and the suction port. The hose must not be bent. , Folding, etc. to prevent the air intake from being unobstructed. Do not fold the hose frequently and do not overstretch and bend it.
3. Handle the industrial vacuum cleaner with care, and do not bump it with external force. If there is liquid to be sucked in the place, please remove the filter element and the dust barrier before sucking, so as to avoid the liquid getting to the filter element and the dust barrier, the dust will adhere to the wet filter core and the dust barrier during the subsequent vacuuming, which will cause serious blockage. And when filtering air, it will bring humid gas into the motor, which will cause a series of problems such as rust of the motor.
4. After working for a period of time, the industrial vacuum cleaner needs to stop and check whether the trash bin is full. It should be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive garbage causing blockage and affecting the service life of the motor.
5. In use, do not leave the industrial vacuum cleaner in a long-term continuous working state. Please control the continuous working time within 2 hours, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine. Check the working time of the industrial vacuum cleaner before using it. If it is a 220V carbon brush, the working time of the light industrial vacuum cleaner should not exceed 4 hours. After working for 4 hours, please rest for half an hour before working. If you need to work continuously under special circumstances, you should not use it for more than 8 hours, or you can use several motor wheels to turn it on to achieve the effect of long-term work, so that the motor has a rest time. If you need to work without stopping for 24 hours, please choose a 380V carbon brushless industrial vacuum cleaner. Such a large motor can work without stopping for 24 hours.
6. After use, if the vacuum cleaner has an automatic recovery function of the power cord, we need to pay attention when pulling the cord. When the yellow or red mark is drawn, stop immediately. Do not pull the cord excessively to avoid damage.
7. After use, when cleaning the industrial vacuum cleaner, please wipe it with a wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. The main unit head is strictly forbidden to be immersed in water for cleaning. Do not use corrosive cleaners such as gasoline and banana water, otherwise it will cause the shell to crack. When the industrial vacuum cleaner is stopped, it should be placed in a dry and ventilated place. So as to prevent moisture from affecting the life of the machine.
8. When the industrial vacuum cleaner is used for a long time, the suction force will be reduced due to the clogging of the filter mesh. In order to prevent the suction from falling, the filters and cloth bags should be cleaned regularly with water. After washing, it should be dried in a cool place and then used to restore the suction.
- Previous: No
- Next: The difference between industrial vacuum cleaners and commercial vacuum cleaners